[nfbwatlk] greetings

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 23 20:40:24 UTC 2011

Hello everyone, smile.  I just joined this list, Becky waves at Kris, yes
you too Mike, giggle.

I have been a Federation member since 1990.  I held many positions in Erie
PA with our local chapter. Seven years ago I moved to Washington State and
married my sweet husband Kevin.  Mike has been after me for that long to
join you all on list.  So here I am, scared yet, giggle.

We live in Shelton on a little trout lake.  The Department of Services for
the Blind liked my business plan and funded most of it.  Hey your tax
dollars at work, smile.  This little home based knitting business I own has
served people all over the US, if you care to look at the web site comment
page for a few recommendations. I have sent products to PA, MN, GA, AZ, CA,
OH, IN, IL,   to name a few places. I am here to talk with you about
something special for you or a friend, smile.

Thank you for letting me join you!

Go Sea Hawks!

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com