[nfbwatlk] nfbw scholarships question

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:28:10 UTC 2011

hello,

I have a question about submitting my NFBW scholarship package and
application. May I submit my application including all the other items
electronically (for example, by email), or should I just get them through
the regular mail? Submitting the package electronically could be much faster
but I'm also considering how it will arrive (for instance, the email
attachments missed and accidentally deleted). Whereas the regular mail
delivers it and it is physically visible.

thanks,
Humberto

                  --
Humberto Avila
Please consider the environment Before Printing this email.