[nfbwatlk] Jan Ames on the Talk Show Tonight!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Apr 7 01:24:39 UTC 2011

It was sure good to hear her!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR)
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:05 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Jan Ames on the Talk Show Tonight!

Breaking news!!!  Jan Ames, former WTBBL librarian, and all around excellent
human being is appearing as the guest on tonight's Evergreen Radio Reading
Service Talk Show, with yours' truly as the host.  She'll grace us with her
pearls of wisdom.  We'll reminisce about the good old days of library
service, and maybe even talk a little about the current climate in the state
and the world.  Of course, Jan was there the other day concerning the
legislation to combine library services with other arts and culture stuff.
We'll talk about what's she's doing these days, what  she sees in the
library's future, and other things.

You should listen either with the special receiver you may have from the
Evergreen Radio Reading service, or go on-line to <www.WTBBL.org> and to the
Evergreen Radio Reading Service "listen" link.
The show is on between 6:00 and 7:00P.M.  Call in and talk directly with Jan
at (206) 615-0414, or toll free from anywhere in Washington State at (800)
542-0866 then (5).  This should be an interesting and sort of nostalgic talk
show with Jan Ames.

Hope to hear from everyone tonight.

/s/

Bennett Prows