[nfbwatlk] Seeking participants for a user study

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:36:39 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

My name is Shiri and I’m a PhD student at the University of Washington
researching accessibility. I’m looking for participants to try out a new
text-entry method for smart phones. This is a longitudinal study:
participants will complete several sessions where they will type a set of
phrases on a smartphone.

Study details:

- Each participant will complete 8 sessions

- Each session will last 1 hour at most (probably less).

- Sessions will be held at the University of Washington in Seattle.

Compensation:

Participants will receive $230 for taking part in the entire study (the
hourly rate is about $42).

Eligibility:

Must have a basic knowledge of Grade 1 Braille. That’s it!

Please email me at shiri.azenkot at gmail.com if you’re interested.

Thank you.

Shiri Azenkot

--