[nfbwatlk] FW: article in the Spokesman

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Apr 1 02:54:53 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm glad we had some representation at the hearing.  I sure hope the bill
doesn't pass!
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com