[nfbwatlk] You Should Have Listened to the Talk Show on the Radio Reading Service

Thu Sep 30 14:29:25 UTC 2010

As promised, Mike and I went on the radio reading service last evening, and talked about the convention, the NFB, the Blind Driver Challenge, etc.  Among other things, Mike said the registration form for convention is likely going to be on the NFBW web site this weekend, so look for that.  He was, as usual, an excellent guest on the show, we had a few calls, (not enough from NFB folks), and we promoted the heck out of the convention, and our great organization.

Next week, I have been asked to again host the show, featuring Doctor Stehenjem from WSSB.  Hope more of you can tune in.

/s/

Bennett Prows