[nfbwatlk] Fwd: SAD NEWS

Doug Trimble Doug.Trimble at wssb.wa.gov
Mon Sep 27 16:41:53 UTC 2010

In regards to former student Bill Smith that Jim referred to his family
is trying to gather his things up and sell to offset expenses.  Bill has
many items for sale including Braille Writers, TV/VCR Combos, 15 reel to
reel machines and much more.  If you are interested contact his family
at 360-910-5227.

Doug Trimble
Orientation & Mobility Instructor
Washington State School for the Blind
2214 E. 13th Street Vancouver,  WA  98661
office ph. 360-696-6321 #118
cell:360-909-0833