[nfbwatlk] How Bout Them Hawks!!!

Mon Sep 27 15:07:56 UTC 2010

Well, ok, guess everyone was out celebrating the victory from yesterday's game.  No posts?  Alright, I'll put one out here.  I was pleased with the excitement in the game yesterday.   I love and hate cliff hangers.

To sum up my thoughts, the defense was *fantastic*.  The Special Teams was *fantasticker* (grin), and the offense, ..., aaaaaaah! If it hadn't been for the 2 kick off return touch downs, ....  Oh well, a win is a win.  Hope "Matthew", as Raible calls him gets better.  Otherwise, when it comes time to renew his contract, the Hawks may have to *pass*.

Go Hawks!!!

Bennett Prows