[nfbwatlk] about JAWS Updates

Humberto Avila hum4avila_71 at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 18 20:22:16 UTC 2010

Hello to all, this is Humberto. I don't know if this would be off-topic for
this list, but I need your help.

I am using a computer running windows XP and JAWS 11. when I try to update
my JAWS via the check for updates function, and when it starts the
installation, it stops at 50% and then brings me an error message that says:
"JAWS could not install the required JAWS patch. This process will now
exit."
Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
and again, sorry if this is not on topic but I need help as I would like to
install the latest JAWS built.
sincerely, Humberto