[nfbwatlk] Downloads of NLS Books for the Victor Reader

Fri Sep 17 19:22:39 UTC 2010

Listers,

Anyone had a problem similar to this:  I have downloaded a couple of books from the NLS web site to a chip on the VR stream.  About two thirds of the way through the book, I get a message saying, "audio unavailable", then, something like,  "media error 5."  Can anyone explain this?  I have deleted the book, and tried downloading it again, but the same thing happens.  Are these problems with my chip, or with NLS's uploading them?  If its my chip, wonder why I can get other books to load and play successfully on the same chip.

Thanks.

/s/

Bennett Prows