[nfbwatlk] Shop Your Way Rewards Contest

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:15:19 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

            I asked a couple days ago about whether or not anyone had herd
of the Shop Your Way Rewards contest and I haven't heard anything from
anyone.  The reason why this is important is because the NFB could win 2.5
million dollars.  If this is worth pursuing then we need to get started
soon.  I need to give a 45 second video presentation about why people should
vote for me and if I get enough votes my charities of choice win and so do
I.  Now if anyone has already started a campaign we should make an effort to
vote for them so that we have the greatest chance of winning something for
the NFB.  Now if there is any reason why we shouldn't do this I am
listening, and would really appreciate your input.

Also I checked the archives for past posts for the last week and it doesn't
look like there is anything after January 2010.  If anyone could fill me in
on anything of interest that I missed that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Philip Blackmer