[nfbwatlk] Simple Question from a Simple Mind

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Wed Sep 15 17:04:29 UTC 2010

Somebody else will have the same question, so I'm writing to the list.

1. Press windows+m to focus on the desktop.  Press j until you focus on the
JFW9 icon.

2.  Press alt+enter to open properties.

3.  Tab to the shortcut key box, pressbackspace to remove the ctrl+alt+j
there, then pres enter.

4.  Press windows+m to refocus on the desktop; press j until the JFW11 icon
is selected.

5.  press alt+enter for properties.

6.  Tab to the shortcut key box, press j then press enter.

It should now work.

Dean