[nfbwatlk] DSB Budget

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Sep 5 03:38:45 UTC 2010

Of course, the NFB of Washington can't dictate to others how they spend
their money and money is tight for everyone. But I would anticipate that the
Seattle Lighthouse *might* be able to take up some of the slack and the
Deaf-blind Service Center may have to do some of its own fund-raising -- not
an easy task as I say. But, at least to my way of thinking, the situation
isn't absolutely bleak.

Mike Freeman