[nfbwatlk] Fw: Restaurants around the Hilton Van WA

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 23:51:46 UTC 2010

Yeah!  Definitely.  But at any rate, I totally have found some
wonderful Mexican food where we stay for the winter.  We are nine
miles from the Mexican border.  I have eaten food in Mexico and
have to admit that I don't really like the meat.  It has a very
different taste than what I'm used to.  So then it comes down to
what does it mean to be authentic?  One of the best Mexican
restaurants in Vancouver, in my opinion is Mexico Lindo, in
Garrison Square.  It's not close to the hotel dough, so if people
wanted to go there they'd probably need to take the bus or a cab.
Peace,    Debby