[nfbwatlk] outlook express question

Walt Cone walt.cone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 11:52:06 UTC 2010

On 3/26/2010 10:56 PM, Lauren Merryfield wrote:
> Hi,
> How do you tell Outlook Express to delete emails from the "delete" folder?  For some reason, I had a ton of emails there.  That might be part of the problem I've been having with Outlook Express.  I got rid of all of them now that I found out they were there.
> Thanks
> Lauren
> Acorns have an oak tree to become. Kittens have a cat to become. You? You have a radiant human being fully expressing your gifts to become. :) -- Brian Johnson
> CATLINES has moved to a blog at:
> bizcats.blogs.com/catlines/
> Visit us at our catly site:
> www.catliness.com

You can use control y and arrow down to your deleted items and open it.
When the folder is open and you have your list of messages you wish to
delete you can use control a to select them all and press your delete
key.  You will be asked are you sure you want to delete the messages yes
or no.  Press yes and they will be removed.  You can also go in to
options and in advanced settings I believe it is the first check box
empty deleted folder upon exit.  If this is unchecked press space bar to
check it.
Walt