[nfbwatlk] Ray McGeorge

Fri Jun 18 16:16:44 UTC 2010

Thanks to Mike Mello for posting this sad news.

Ray was a true giant in the National Federation of the Blind, and I
considered him a good friend as well.  He was with the organization from
before the original "civil war" in the sixties.  He had a steadfast
belief in the organization, and even more, he believed in the innate
competence of blind persons in general.  I will certainly missed him,
and offer my heartfelt condolences to Diane, and to the NfB of Colorado
as well.

/s/

Bennett Prows