[nfbwatlk] Fw: Ray McGeorge Update

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jun 16 14:53:36 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott C. LaBarre" <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>
To: "NFB Affiliate Presidents List" <nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org>;
"NFB of Colorado Discussion List" <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>; "National
Chapter Presidents discussion list" <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:53 PM
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Ray McGeorge Update

Greetings Friends, I just returned from Hospice of St. John's where I spent
almost the entire day.  Ray has been placed on "watch" which means his
moment of transition may occur at any time.  At the present time, he is
resting comfortably and  his physical presence is shutting down.  However,
his spirit remains as strong as ever.  Many of us were with him and Diane
today and we felt Ray's strength.  He reminds us that life should be lived
fully and each day is indeed a gift.  Words cannot express the profound
impact this gentle giant of a man has had on all of our lives.  We know also
that his body has tired out and he is ready to move onto a new wonderful
place.  Please continue to shower us with your thoughts and prayers,
particularly Ray and Diane.  Ray and Diane have met this with dignity,
strength, and grace.  Diane is very strong, but she needs us now and more so
in the time ahead

With warm regards,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.