[nfbwatlk] Optasia Ministry

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 08:08:47 UTC 2010

It comes in HTML and some versions come in text.  Good for them!  Now, if I
can only get a hymn book1

I have another book for you:  the Fitzgerals and the Kennedys.  It is in
Bard.  It's thirty-nine hours, but I never lost interest.  It goes from the
birth of Honey Fitz in 1863 to J F K's inauguration in 1961.  Hope that's
the correct date.
Enjoy!

Alco