[nfbwatlk] Talk Show Tonight

Wed Jun 2 18:59:11 UTC 2010

Well, here it is again, time for the Evergreen Radio Reading Service
Talk Show with yours' truly as host.  Maybe one of these weeks, you'll
call in.

Tonight, we have an excellent guest.  He is Adam Eisenberg, who is the
City of Seattle Municipal Court commissioner, and more to the point, he
is an author of a new book called "A Different Shade of Blue".  It's an
in depth look at police women, and how they operate on police forces.  I
think it's a novel, and has a lot of historical information in it.  The
web site, <www.adifferentshadeofblue.com has information about police
women for about the past 100 years or so.  Maybe we'll try to sneak in
the question asked by some city counsel members about why he thinks no
women were among the finalists for the new city of Seattle police
chief's position.

Mr. Eisenberg has a diverse portfolio, and has been a prosecutor, worked
with domestic violence issues, and more.  Tune in either with your sub
carrier receiver, or on-line at www.wtbbl.org <http://www.wtbbl.org/> .
Then you can call in between 6:00 P.M. and 7:00 P.M. at (206) 615-0414,
or toll free in Washington State at (800) 542-0866, and press #5 at the
menu.

Hope to hear from some of you.

Bennett Prows