[nfbwatlk] looking for Summer Jobs

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Wed Jun 2 00:19:37 UTC 2010

I don't know, if I am able to get a green card.  Perhaps I am
able to get that, but I don't know the steps, or the things that
are required while getting a green card.  I think I can apply for
one, now that I have more than 4 years living in the US as an
undocumented student.  I'll see how that goes.