[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Getting Around Town via Transit: Love it or Hate it?

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 01:52:44 UTC 2010

 Transportation Action!
<http://media.whatcounts.com/onenw_transportationchoices/head.gif>

 Transportation Action
<http://media.whatcounts.com/onenw_transportationchoices/headline.gif>

Getting around town via public transit: Love it or hate it? Let us know!

Please take a moment to fill out this
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=AKYwln0J70Hbr53HjdxqQ
p%2BRwn4EPDXT> short, 10-question survey about how you get around town. We
especially want to know your likes, dislikes and overall opinion about using
public transit in your neighborhood. Your responses will help shape our
education and advocacy efforts by informing us of the reasons why people
ride transit, as well as the challenges or barriers to doing so.

Please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=LXnkARysNjI3OJyoIw6P8
nsGvzUPBEd6> CLICK HERE to take our two-minute survey.

...and thanks for your time! We value your opinion.

Jennifer Olegario
Development and Outreach Associate
Transportation Choices Coalition
811 1st Avenue, Suite 626
Seattle, WA98104
Phone: 206.329.2336
Fax: 206.329.2705

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=r5Qx%2FnnCpEcFWVb47l%
2FkHXsGvzUPBEd6> www.transportationchoices.org

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email  <mailto:shefali at transportationchoices.org>
shefali at transportationchoices.org. We strive to provide you with only the
most pertinent information - from your city, your county, and your
legislative district - so please let us know if you're getting emails from
another area!

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition, please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=PlNPMfGWynI8DhwZZDmgW
HsGvzUPBEd6> unsuscribe here. If you do not currently get our email Action
Alerts,
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=idAmrD3ILQWzL92ieGuF6
MZgWtvQdL5%2F> please sign up here.

  <http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/TrackImage?key=205400274>