[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: The Council Needs to Hear Your Story

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 22:07:50 UTC 2010

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=8daycBc3EbfGcfFp2sRPp
ilxHn0MIc%2FF> Streets for All Seattle

Dear Jacob ,

Thank you for taking action for a more livable Seattle. The City Council is
moving forward very quickly on budget decisions, and they are listening to
what you have to say.

Our
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=cWWKjUofrRtH%2Fl1kqwP
GfylxHn0MIc%2FF> Councilmembers need to hear from you about the importance
of creating dedicated funding for pedestrian, bicycle and transit
infrastructure. They took one step in the right direction by proposing a
Transportation Benefit District that the city can use to help us meet our
goals.

We need to tell the Council why it is critical that they prioritize funding
for transportation choices - your support is a critical part of the Streets
For All Seattle coalition. We all have different reasons for wanting to make
walking, bicycling and transit the easiest ways to get around Seattle, and
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=AzRUSUwUcGiNkSiZWGzRJ
ClxHn0MIc%2FF> now it's time to tell the Council your story.

Please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ee6epaX9J4ceOrrYCsSen
ilxHn0MIc%2FF> click here to send an email to the Council explaining why you
support Streets For All Seattle.

Also, please save the dates and stay tuned for more details on three crucial
budget hearings, where you can make your voice heard in support of Streets
For All Seattle. Every voice needs to be heard on the evenings of September
29, October 13, and October 29.

Thank you for your support. Together we can change transportation in Seattle
and create the city we want for our future.

Sincerely,

David Hiller
Craig Benjamin
Streets For All Seattle Co-Chairs

  _____

You're getting this email because you signed up for updates or to volunteer
on our website, or because of our relationship. We do not sell or otherwise
share any email addresses in our database. Click
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Icg9q3EOYJ8zjKTD5G622
ClxHn0MIc%2FF> here if you wish to to unsubscribe to all email.

  <http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/TrackImage?key=230467575>