[nfbwatlk] About community service

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Tue Aug 17 19:21:01 UTC 2010

This is a good initiative for you.  Accompanying the choir would not be
considered community service.  There is doubtless a lot you can do. One way
to find out about opportunities is to find the local volunteer bureau.
Often Red Cross or United Way have volunteer coordinators who keep abreast
of volunteer opportunities in the community and serve as one-stop places for
people wishing to volunteer.  They ask you questions to find out about your
interests and abilities and try to help you find something you can do and
want to do.

Dean