[nfbwatlk] Sno-King chapter meeting

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Aug 3 00:18:00 UTC 2010

Hi,
Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow--oh yeah, Duane told me to translate that.

The Sno-King chapter will be meeting next Tuesday, August tenth, at 6:30 at Giorgio's Restaurant:
9031 Evergreen Way
Everett, WA

We plan to have a guest speaker regarding education, and we'll be preparing for the NFBW convention.  Everybody is welcome, so let's pack the house!
Thanks
Lauren Merryfield,
vice-president, Sno-King chapter
I think laughter may be a form of courage. As humans we sometimes
stand tall and look into the sun and laugh, and I think we are never
more brave than when we do that.
-- Linda Ellerbee (1944-  ) American Journalist
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com