[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter annual Wine Tasting.

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Fri Apr 16 20:51:58 UTC 2010

 Hello all;

 The time is fast approaching for the annual wine tasting fundraiser at the
E.B. Foot winery. The date this year will be Saturday June 5th, from 7:30
P.M. to 9:30 P.M. Tickets are $20.00 for one ticket and $15.00 for each
additional ticket purchased at the same time.

 If you will be attending the conference this weekend, please see Rita
Szantay to buy or pick up tickets to sell. Chapter members and others who
would like to help with ticket sales should coordinate with Rita or myself.

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at, 208-301-0565.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Michael J. Mello

mike at mello.com

208-301-0565