[nfbwatlk] Mayor's SR 520 Study Presentation Tonight, 6 PM at City Hall

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:59:53 UTC 2010

Man, I feel like Chris Lehman with all these emails asking people to come to
all these meeting.  Sorry for clogging your inbox but Brice reminded me of
this important event tonight at City Hall.  I know Mike is hoping for a big
turnout so please come show your support of light rail on 520!

Here's some info on the consultants report
http://mayormcginn.seattle.gov/light-rail-on-520-can-be-a-reality-if-planned
-for-now/

<http://www.seattle.gov/mayor/calendar.htm?trumbaEmbed=eventid%3D88997925%26
view%3Devent%26-childview%3D>
Here the Seattle Times article on the report.  Let's fill the comment
section with pro-light rail messages!
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011536785_520bridge07m.html

--
!Si se puede!