[nfbwatlk] About Convention

Chrys Buckley lotusmoonflowering at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:43:10 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to sadly inform you guys that I won't be able to be at this weekend's convention. I just returned to school (classes started on Monday), and I have class on both Friday and Saturday. I would love to come to the convention but I can't miss class during the first week, especially not my lab class (that's the Saturday one). I have been out of school for over seven years, and don't want to fall behind. I really wish I could go! I will see you guys at the next event I'm sure. Now that I am in Portland for school, it will actually be easier to get to some events than when I was living on Orcas!

Jedi - I will call you later today. Sorry for the delay, I was moving and overwhelmed, so anyway, expect a call from me soon.

Chrys

http://chrysbuckley.blogspot.com

Chrys Buckley
PO Box 1231