[nfbwatlk] Convention Agenda is Up

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Sep 30 03:01:34 UTC 2009

Our convention agenda is up on the web site. When you see the braille
and print agendas, you'll note that the one on the web has one more item
which I put on after submitting the written agenda for
brailling/printing. We'll come back from lunch on Saturday at 1:45
rather than 2:00 p.m. I think we should hear from Art Stevenson,
President of the NFB of Oregon, about the NFBO's initiative to start a
new educational model for blind kids in Oregon because Oregon is
importuning WSSB to take some of the students formerly educated at the
Oregon State School for the Blind.

Mike Freeman