[nfbwatlk] Emergency Resource Guide

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Mon Sep 21 19:09:12 UTC 2009

As requested at the last Seattle Chapter meeting here are the ways you can
access the guide: www.doh.wa.gov/pheprifacts available in English and
Spanish and for other formats call 1-800-525-0127.  Personally I have
several copies in Braille which I will bring to convention.  There other
sites which give more spacific information such as your county's web site,
Metro's site or your local transportation web site, ,Washington Department
of Military department emergency management division at www.emd.wa.gov
<http://www.emd.wa.gov/>  .  I have on file the hand book in large print
version, but is not compatible with Jaws, but with a little assistance it
can still be printed out in the larger format. If any of you know of other
good sites please post.

Just hoping you will think ahead and be prepared for potential disasters or
inclement situations.

Kay Burrows