[nfbwatlk] Fw: one step for mankind; one hip for Carl

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Sep 13 19:33:01 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Jarvis" <carjar82 at gmail.com>
To: <wcb-l at wcbinfo.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 12:12 PM
Subject: [Wcb-l] one step for mankind; one hip for Carl

Bright and early Monday morning I will give myself into the hands of
Doctor
Frank N. Stein .  Along with his trusty side kick Doctor Jekyll, I will
receive a brand spanking new hip, or brain, whichever they have on hand.
Assuming that it's the hip, I will be in and out before 9:00 A.M.  They
tell
me I'll need to hang around until Thursday before heading home.  So I'll
be
around the rest of today but then out of email touch for at least the
remainder of the week.

Carl Jarvis