[nfbwatlk] mozilla thunderbird

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Sep 11 05:53:04 UTC 2009

Hi,
Is there an accessible user's manual for Thunderbird?  If so, where can I
get it?

I wrote to Freedom Scientific and they suggested that the problem is with my
ISP but I don't think so.  I can send and receive email just fine.  But I
sometimes have trouble writing a new message, opening an email or forwarding
an email.  I have this terrible feeling it is a Windows problem, which might
mean reloading everything.  Yikes!  I'd rather learn Thunderbird, I think.
Thanks
Lauren