[nfbwatlk] New Textbook Agreement (web site)

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 16:53:50 UTC 2009

Hello:

Someone mentioned the concern over the issue regarding money concerning the
 Access web page for textbooks. I forwarded the information on to two
Disability  Resources Centers; one at Western Washinton University and the other
at Whatcom  Community College; I suggested they check out the site and
perhaps try it out  and see if it works.

Can you give me more information about your concerns. Will the colleges or
the students have to pay a fee to use the service? Is it a large one?

Thanks:

Lisa Owen
NFB of WA Student Division