[nfbwatlk] Kris Alert Re Shop for a Cause

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Tue Sep 8 23:32:34 UTC 2009

Kris has asked me to let you know that she had the date of the Macy's Shop
for a Cause  event wrong.  It is scheduled for Saturday October 17th.Upon
registration we will be able to pick up our advanced sale ticket which is
the fund raiser portion and that by the end of the this month we will
receive the schedule for our table. Stay tuned for more exciting
information.

KB