[nfbwatlk] Fall Convention coming soon.

Doug J dougmj1 at wavecable.com
Sun Sep 6 21:00:13 UTC 2009

Greetings:
For all who havent been reading www.nfbw.org, here is the convention
info contained therein.   Please get your registrations made and save
$5 as well as make your treasurer happy so we can give some accurate
counts for our catering, etc.  Also don't forget to make your hotel
reservations.  See you in October.
Doug

2009 National Federation of the Blind of Washington Convention
The 2009 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington will be held October 2-4, 2009 at the Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, 3105 Pine Street, Everett, WA 98201, telephone (425) 339-2000.

Convention cost
Registration
If paid BY September 26 - $65 per person (includes Friday dinner & Saturday Banquet), Payable to NFBW, P.O. Box 2516, Seattle, WA 98111 At the door - $70 per person
Accommodations
$89.00 per night plus tax (1 - 4 persons per room).

Holiday Inn Downtown Everett
3105 Pine Street
Everett, WA
Reservations
Reservations may be made by calling (425) 339-2000. When making reservations, be sure to specify that you are attending the National Federation of the Blind of Washington's convention. The number of rooms is limited. Please try to make reservations ASAP.

If you have any questions, please call the NFB of Washington at (425) 823-6380