[nfbwatlk] teleconference call tomorrow night

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Mon Oct 19 04:41:16 UTC 2009

Tomorrow, October 19, at 5-30 Pacific time, 8-30 Eastern, and 10-00
Newfoundland time, (and corresponding hours in the time zones between), the
Canadian Federation of the Blind is hosting a teleconference on
rehabilitation Federation style. Our guest will be Mr. James Omvig, one of
the most well-respected writers and thinkers on the subject.
Join  a relaxed conversation about the ways in which Federation approaches
to rehabilitation differ from more traditional approaches. Ask questions.
Share your thoughts. If you've graduated from a Federation center, share
your experiences.
To join the conference, dial (712) 432-3100. Then hit 448176 when prompted
to enter the conference code.
Blind Canadians are thinking and talking about what rehabilitation we need
in this country. Come be a part of that conversation.