[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting notice from Kris Colcock

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Thu Oct 15 03:19:56 UTC 2009

President Kris Colcock is having computer problems and has asked me to
inform you of some of the highlights of our next meeting.  It will held this
Satturday,October 17TH At the downtown Seattle YMCA which is on Fourth Ave
between Madison and Marion.  The meeting will be held from ten to twelve.
Some of the many things to be covered are a recap of this fall's wonderful
convention, update on the holiday party, the Braille coins, Braille Readers
are Leaders and Shop for a Cause, which is incidentally this Saturday at
your local Maceys.  Please bring  the moneys you have raised from sales.
There will also be an up date on the Boarders gift wrap  fund raiser.  The
November meeting will be about assistive technology.  We look forward to
seeing you there.

Kay Burrows

Second Vice President