[nfbwatlk] Silent Auction Items Needed for our Fall Convention

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Oct 9 23:13:42 UTC 2009

Hi,
It was confusing to me to have the game and silent auction going at the same
time.  I would like it better if they were on separate evenings.  It was
hard to bid on items I wanted because there was such a pile-up of people
gathering to place bids.  When we have the regular auction, we're more able
to control whether we win a bid or not.  I've never been good at winning on
silent auctions.
Thanks
Lauren