[nfbwatlk] About Convention

Chrys Buckley lotusmoonflowering at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:03:05 UTC 2009

Hey Mike,

I was planning on going to the Colorado Center but for kind of a lot of reasons that didn't really work out. And yeah, a big part of it was DSB, or rather the timing. I wasn't sure I would be able to go and do the program before school started next year, and if I didn't start school then, my admission would be all messed up. Everything was going really really slowly for CCB and that was leaving me in a lot of tough positions, job-wise, living situation wise, etc.

So I went back to my original plan which was going to school at Portland State. By that time it was a bit late for signing up for classes which is why I got stuck with the Saturday afternoon lab class! Next term I am set up for priority registration so that won't happen again, thankfully.

Kris I will definitely keep that date marked in my calendar and would love to hear about your Oregon contacts!

Chrys

http://chrysbuckley.blogspot.com

Chrys Buckley
PO Box 1231