[nfbwatlk] NFB of Maryland Streaming Convention This Weekend

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Nov 12 04:34:26 UTC 2009

I am pleased to announce that the National Federation of the Blind of
Maryland will be streaming our convention this weekend.  We are
unsure if our board meeting at 4 PM Eastern time will be streamed on
Friday, but we intend to stream our general sessions on Saturday from
9-12 and again from 2-5.  We also intend to stream our banquet from
7-11.  Sunday we hope to stream our general session from 9-12.  It is
our sincere hope that this will go well,.  Unfortunately, the hotel
only has a wireless connection available, so we may run into
difficulties because of this.  This is a test project, so please bear with us!
                 To tune in, please visit
<http://www.nfbmd.org>http://www.nfbmd.org
                 Happy listening!
Melissa Riccobono