[nfbwatlk] Oregon Commission for the Blind

Fri May 29 17:18:00 UTC 2009

Willard Freeman has long been involved with us in the NFB.  At one time,
he worked for the Blind Industries and Services of Maryland, and also
volunteered to work with our national Office.

He started out in Oregon, and has been back there for some fifteen or so
years.  His wife Kelly Comings is blind, and they are good friends.  He
has taken an interest in the latest flap over the proposals around the
Oregon Commission.  Thought I'd post some interesting E-corespondence he
forwarded concerning the legislation.  He apparently wrote to several
folks.

/s/

Bennett Prows

--------