[nfbwatlk] ... and nobody came

PAUL VAN DYCK paulvandyck at comcast.net
Sun May 10 03:29:40 UTC 2009

Have you ever given a party where nobody came?

If you have ever planned an event and not many people showed up, chances are you did not get enough publicity or the publicity you did get was not far enough in advance.  Sounds of Awareness can solve that problem for you.  Sounds of Awareness is a radio program independently produced for KBOO-FM in Portland by Paul & April Van Dyck.  We discuss issues relevant to people with disabilities. Our goal is to reach the newly disabled, the shopkeeper, the taxi driver, the healthcare professional, the public at large to promote understanding of our needs and our capabilities.

If your organization has a program or an event that meets our guidelines, we would love to hear from you.  This is a public service for which there is NO CHARGE.  Please check out our screen reader friendly web site below.

Sincerely

Paul Van Dyck

Sounds of Awareness Radio

www.soundsofawareness.org