[nfbwatlk] Comments

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue May 5 03:32:09 UTC 2009

Lisa:

You can view an archive of list messages yourself; there's no need for
anyone to forward past messages to you. Go to the page
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org and click on
the "archive" link. On the archive page, you can have messages sorted
any number of ways. But you can view all of the messages in a given
thread. Enjoy.

By the way, insofar as I am aware, no one told you not to discuss the
movie on the list. One should not sling around words such as
"censorship" without being sure of what one speaks. The only thing I
remember was that several people opined that the subject was rather
old-hat and had been talked to death at the time of our movie
demonstrations earlier this year.

Have at it!

Mike Freeman