[nfbwatlk] Nebraska's Encounter video on Youtube

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Mar 25 19:59:33 UTC 2009

NFB of Washington Talk listers:

Haven't seen a link to the Nebraska' Commission for the Blind's entertaining video about what to do when you meet a blind person posted here.  The video is in the two links below.

***

    Nebraska Commission for the Blind's award winning Encounter video is now on YouTube.  Since this video is 20 minutes long, we have 2 links for you to use it.
Please share with others.
thanks

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5hRU9p6nWY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhcnauJs1I

Please note my new email address:
fatos.floyd at nebraska.gov

Fatos Floyd, CRC, CVRCB
Director, Nebraska Center for the Blind
Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired Our Mission:
Empowering blind individuals,
Promoting opportunities,
and building belief in the blind.
(402) 471-8120

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC
Director, Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness Louisiana Tech University 210 Woodard Hall PO Box 3158 Ruston LA  71272
318.257.4554 (Office)
318.257.2259 (Fax)
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness