[nfbwatlk] Wrap on Seattle Chapter Fund Raiser

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:21:33 UTC 2009

Ben<

Thank you very much for the post on the Wine Tasting and the
compliment. Yes, this year was quieter than previous, yet we had new
faces and new wines. I encourage anyone who is in the area to stop by
and try some of the new wines this year. I truly enjoyed myself.

The preliminary numbers are that we had 20 people in attendance and
that we raised a little over $300. However, I know of a couple of
donations that have not yet come in. Doug should have the final
figures at the next meeting on March 21.

Thank you again to everyone who attended the Wine Tasting and everyone
who sold tickets. Well done!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter

P.S. Over the weekend, Kaitlynn (and I) weathered the weather and she
sold 355 boxes of cookies. Proud (and tired) GS mom. Thanks for
understanding everyone.