[nfbwatlk] help with KNFB reader please.

joanie joaniemarie at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 15 01:15:59 UTC 2009

Hey, I need help! I just bought the KNFB reader and went through the mp3
files that Jim Gashel did, but now I'm not sure if I turned the phone off.
It's not coming on saying Hello Welcome to the KNFB Reader. The top button
turns the phone on, and I think it also turns it off. I know about the arrow
keys, taking pictures, but Jim didn't talk about turning the unit on and
off. I had a brief intro two days ago, but at the time I was sick, stillam
but I'm getting over it now. I do need help, please.
Take care.