[nfbwatlk] your excellent post!

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Fri Mar 13 21:05:45 UTC 2009

Dear Chris,
Sometimes someone posts something on list which is so good that it's worth
keeping and pondering. Your message in response to the speech "Competing on
Terms of Equality" was such a post. Thank you for it. I'll reread it from
time to time and think about what you said. Most of the time, I write about
Federationism when I feel I've finally figured something out. You had the
courage and honesty to talk about those times when it isn't all that simple
or clear. That's the kind of character which built the Federation.
Our movement is a work in progress, both politically and in the personal
lives of each of us. If we can keep thinking, acting, and growing in our
understanding and belief in ourselves and one another, the movement is
secure.

Mary Ellen