[nfbwatlk] Wine Tasting

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 05:21:22 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Yep, it is almost that time again and here is the info for the wine
tasting happening this Saturday. Please let me know if you would like
to attend or if you would like to donate.

6th Annual NFBW Seattle Chapter Wine Tasting

Join us for our 6th Annual Wine Tasting Event at E.B. Foote Winery in
Burien. The Seattle Chapter presents a fun evening of wine tasting of
award winning wines and hors d'oeuvres at the winery.  Proceeds from
this event will assist the Chapter to continue the work in
public education, advocacy, and support of blind individuals in King
County. The winery will be chilly so dress warmly.
DATE: Saturday March 14, 2009
TIME: 7:30 – 9:30 PM
PLACE: E. B. Foote Winery
127-B SW 153rd St, Burien, WA 98166