[nfbwatlk] Impressions of SRC Meeting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Mar 9 04:28:00 UTC 2009

You have a point, Dan. I have always resisted Order of Selection but was
beginning to wonder along the same line of reasoning as you outline
below. For I believe that once the residential component of the OTC is
no more, it will be but a short and almost inevitable step to closing
the OTC altogether. Why DSB staff can't grock this is beyond my ken.

However, to adopt this stand I would feel more comfortable getting
intput from the rest of the NFBW Board of Directors. What say you, NFBW
Board members? I'm deliberately doing this on-list as I have no
objection if word of this discussion gets out. Perhaps it will make all
of us think a bit and take off the rose-colored glasses.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington