[nfbwatlk] Convention Transportation

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Tue Jun 30 19:54:34 UTC 2009

Bennet:

In addition to regular taxis, we have received the following
announcement about some special, more cost-oriented transportation
alternatives that are being made available from this company. I know
that Lorraine Rovig has found a second source of transportation too, but
I don't have these details. Here is what I have. It looks pretty good.
The cab cost, without supplementation, is about $50 each way, not bad if
sharing, but expensive if you are alone. This alternative is about $50
round-trip. Here is what I have: