[nfbwatlk] OSB One Step Closer to Demise

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 07:11:38 UTC 2009

Being part of the inter grated system in GA, CA, & WA I can tell you  that
schools for the blind do work if they can work well. far too often
integrated students are left out in the cold by school districts that are under
funded or just don't care about the needs of the blind. I had to struggle all
through school but I did graduate. No thanks to the public school system.

Lisa Owen

In a message dated 6/1/2009 7:47:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,